Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting My Blog Entries Confused

Okay, so I'm trying to get all my 23 Things completed today, or at least most of the way completed, and I have managed to confuse myself over which blog entries I have and haven't done. So, to make it straight-forward to myself (and poor Kathryn who perhaps would also have to sift through these to make sure I have fulfilled the criteria), this blog entry will be my list of completed, relevant posts.

Week 2 : Goals, obstacles and learning toolkit
Week 3: Anything to do with program
Week 4: Anything to do with program
Week 5: RSS
Week 6: Anything to do with program
Week 7: How's it going?
Week 8: Anything to do with program
Week 9: How are these new tools likely to change our users' attitudes to the service offered by their library?
Week 10: Anything to do with program
Week 11: Which of the tools covered so far seems the most useful to libraries?
Week 12: Revisit goals from Week 2
Week 13: What have been the highs and lows of the 23 Things for you? Where to next with emerging technologies? For you? For libraries?

No comments: