Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 12 - Revisiting Goals

Admittedly, I haven't really achieved any of the goals I set out in this program. I did my usual thing where I got really into it at the beginning and was extremely enthused and eager to jump ahead, and then I dropped off for a while. I allowed my second obstacle to stand in my way - instead of putting time aside for the program, I said to myself that I would do a blog entry at the end of the day if I had finished a certain unit record in time - and I never did.

I also haven't fully explored the aspects that I haven't known of until now. I did only a very brief look at SlideShare before finding something I liked and posting it, although I have to admit that it is interesting how little "popular culture" things are on there, everyone would rather use things like YouTube - Power Point is viewed as being too "boring" and "business-like" for the younger generation to really invest in it. Which is probably a good thing as it seems a lot of things on there are of a higher quality and serve an actual purpose.

And now it occurs to me that thoughts like this are probably best left to other blog entries like "Reflect on anything to do with program" :-P

No comments: