Saturday, September 15, 2007

Twitter

I have now joined Twitter. I'm not too sure what I think of it yet, but it seems fun to use. It's great for all those random things that happen during my day that I try to remember for a blog entry later but never do (like me cleaning out my bedroom to find a half empty bottle of beer on the top shelf of the built in robe! LOL).

I keep going to write the first post for 23 Things and getting sidetracked... I actually haven't watched the 7 1/2 Habits video all the way through yet, so I should probably do that before I start the entry, rather than try to do both at once.

I've also now just realised that I have yet another place to post things to... I already blog twice a day on as it is! And now I have this blog and Twitter to post more random things throughout my days.

Okay, enough, back to cleaning/homeworking.

No comments: